Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How to Make Money Using Craigslist - Bank $1200 Weekly!

With the recent changes at Craigslist many believe money cannot be made posting ads on Craigslist but that could not be further from the truth! I have learned how to make money using Craigslist and so can you.

The recent blow (phone verifications) from Craigslist has made it more difficult for many online marketers but there is away around that also.

I made a killing posting free ads on Craigslist in 2007 and most of 2008. I was making over $3500 every week in online sales from 15 affiliate market campaigns I was running. Life was great until the recent crack down. My sales went from $3500+ a week to $800 week in a matter of two weeks!

This was a huge blow and I became desperate so I begin to research and ask around to see what others were doing. I found out that few were still making huge profits using Craigslist. So how were they doing it?

In my research and talking on the forums I was fortunate enough to become friends with a Craigslist guru that agreed to show me the exact system he was using. Over the next several days I learned more then I did in two years online marketing.

His system was so simple and easy to duplicate that I took action right away. With in my first week I was back on top making almost $3000 weekly. Two weeks later my sales increased by 40% and life was great again.

The key to his plan was to only post three ads per Craislist account and only use each account once every 48 hours. This allowed him to fly under the radar and get all his post to stick without being visited by the Green Ghost. Of course that is just a small piece of the puzzle but a very important component.

Blog Advertisement Link: Home Based Franchises

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to share some of those tips. By the way... have you seen CraigZoom.com ? It's a really great way to search ALL of Craigslist, rather than city by city.

Anonymous said...

do share how you did it.it would be a great service if you did

Add to Technorati Favorites